Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Deactivation Alert :(((


Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
Romeo, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

Hi bats. :(
It has been, indeed, a wondrous journey together with all of you, through the hectic and boredom, the enthusiasm and ennui, the darkness and the light. Thanks for reading my short-lived blog! It's very sad to think that this blog dies young, it hasn't even reached a year. But it's still relieving to know that it has been viewed 12600+ times and has acquired 39 undead soldiers in less than a year. Not much numbers, yes, but it makes the blogger happy! :'> However, tragic as this may sound, I shall be closing it down for serious reasons :'(((((((( Reasons that concern my future, my sanity, my dignity, and.. my reputation. Worse, I can't state what it is. I'm REALLY, REALLY SORRY. T______T :'<

Goodbye! :'((


source

April Fools! ♥
I love you bats! xD :3
I'm sorry if it disappoints you that I actually won't be deleting my account xD
Mehehehehe :>
Have a batty day! xx
  

7 comments:

  1. I fell for it! I was really sad for a minute! Glad you were joking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha awwwww :3 Thanks xD It's nice to know someone cares :D

      Delete
  2. I was surprised LOL! XD Happy april fools day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOL! xD Glad to know you guys hate it if I deactivate the blog xD bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS.....

    I'm already dead...

    Good job, Minxie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...