Sunday, August 18, 2013

ALERT! Blog Name Change!

I once thought I was the only entity with a soul whose nature frolics in the morbid delights of art and life; one whose home is a tropical and widely Christianized nation. Fortunately my twisted journeys proved me otherwise, as I personally encountered compatibility in preferences and lifestyles. Simply put, I consider myself "ISOLATED" no more, and I am filled with blazing glee as I remind myself of such realization.

Thus for this reason, this blog shall be renamed on the morrow; and the dawn of a new beginning awaits..

E-ehmmmm, so yeah, since I became lucky enough to have met Goths and befriended them, I figured it's about time this blog stops screaming ISOLATION already. I've found a new name to replace "Tales of the Isolated Goth Girl" anyway, and I even need not look far and wide. The ignorable mistake DarkLinks.net made for the name of my blog way back January was a lovely idea ;)



2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design! <3
    It's great to hear you've met enough darklings!
    (Time for world domination of goths)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww thank you! :3 Yeah I never even expected it! World domination initiated mehehehehehehe xD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...