Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pre-Birthday Celebration 1: Black Thursday


My brother has been promising me since the start of September that he'll treat me dinner and take me to a salon for my birthday. It's pretty much the same as last year, but this time, he tagged his girlfriend along. That means more talk and cuteness hahahaha -- gotta say his girlfriend's really adorable, with her little voice and size and gestures.

What made me happy was their surprise: BOTH OF THEM AGREED TO WEAR BLACK! FOR ME! Sadly, I was only wearing my uniform because it was a school day. I just rode to the mall after my classes.


ASIAN FOOOOOOOOD! BECAUSE WE'RE ASIAAAAAAN ♥

I had a hearty meal, even more than filled, I can't even walk straight when we got up from our seats.

We headed to Annie's Spa & Salon next, where my brother treated me a deep facial cleansing. The pricking part made the night miserably memorable, It made me think that the United Nations haven't abolished Torture yet.



Loved the birthday treat. Sure did released happy hormones inside. Thanks bro! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...