Friday, October 4, 2013

Today's Song: "If I Only Were a Goth"

It's been around 3 years since I heard this song. Some of you bats may have listened to this song already, but to those who still haven't, this sure will make you chuckle and smile! :3


If I Only Were A Goth
ThouShaltNot

I'd be thinner, I'd be taller 
Go clubbing in my collar, 
With skin pale as a moth. 
Dressed in black, I'd go creeping 
While the normal folk are sleeping, 
If I only were a goth. 

With my hair up, I'd look fancy, 
Like Siouxsie and the Banshees, 
With silk or velvet cloth. 
Dressed in boots, never sandals, 
And the room would be lit with candles, 
If I only were a goth. 

Yes I'd want to die, 
From the bottom of my heart impure. 
Would I like another clove? Well, sure. 
And after that we'll go listen to The Cure. 

I'd pretend to be a vampire, 
Like in stories 'round the campfire, 
I'd suck your bloody froth. 
Yes the thing I'd be best at 
Is impersonating Lestat, 
If I only were a goth. 

In my casket purse I'm toutin', 
Einsturzende Neubauten 
And pagan hymns to Thoth. 
Yes the world would be depressing, 
Over death I'd be obsessing, 
And this corpse that I'm undressing would be sexier I'm guessing. 
With my diet I'd get scurvy, 
And I'd worship Peter Murphy, 
If I only were a goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...