Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wear Black to Summer! #1

Sister turns a year older on the 4th of May. This year, we lazed the whole day off at Crown Regency Guadalupe.

PS: Sorry for some of the photos. The quality isn't that.. well..

source


I'm not into summer. You guessed that right. It's my least favorite time of the year, though except for the fact that it's when we don't have school to worry about. I'm not into sun and sand, waves and shades, feet and heat. So I didn't join them for a swim, I just took pictures. Nevertheless, take a look at the vintage-inspired interior of the hotel's lounge! And all the old-fashioned objects! Forget the summer feel, I'm lovin' the vintage ambience! ♥






I SOOOO LOVE THIS TELEPHONE! *A*


I LOOOOOVE PASTA *A*
AWKWARD POSE


HAHAHAHA le brother

My sister's going great with her outfits! Sisters are sisters :D
  
Hahahahahahaha

These just don't mix.
I hate the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...